Thursday, August 6, 2015

•••



My name is Godi Gutierrez, originally from the Manila, Philippines - but, after 20+ years in San Francisco, we decided to move to Rio de Janeiro, to be with our daughter and 3 grandchildren, but since learning that Luca is in the autism spectrum, the entire family decided to move back to San Francisco.


I have been an inventor all my life, having 6 invention patents before I was 30. I was a toy and product designer during my time is San Francisco. One of my product design, a telephone, was sold in more than 7,000 Radio Shack stores throughout the US - and was used in the set of Oprah for a number of episodes. A game I designed, named “RoadTrip” was sold at all 29 stores of Rand McNally Travel.

•••

To learn about other board games that I invented, click on the following links:

JIGGED.NET • IBLOXX.IN • HOP.IN • ZUNN.IN • HEXX.IN • EZMATH.CO

To view my unique and radical construction toy invention, please go to: KLIQ-IT.COM

••• 

No comments:

Post a Comment